<body>





Monday, January 26, 2009

My Chinese New Year

Today was THE day. Anticipated for weeks by me, it has finally come - Chinese New Year. I woke up very late today. When i awoke, there was no one in the room. I went down. All my aunts were there. I was the happiest boy in the world. one by one, I collected red packets from them. Then, we all went to my aunt's house for a vegetarian lunch. It was very tasty. after that, we played a game of black jack. I was very lucky - i won about a hundred dollars. then the adults all sat in a circle to chat about the old times while i watched television - there was nothing else to do. it was time to leave. After returning home, I called my aunt in australia to wish her a happy new year and told her about my day. she told me to work hard in my studies. For dinner, we had steamboat, with everybody. then we played another round of black jack. this time, i was not so lucky - i lost about twenty dollars. after losing for a while, i decided to stop. Before i slept, i counted my Red packets. I had a shock ; i was missing one. After searching the whole house, i finally found it on the dining table, right in front of me. I was so blur! after wishing eveyone good night, i went to bed with a light heart. I really enjoyed today, as it is not often that we all have a familly gathering.

oinking @
4:32 PM