<body>





Monday, January 19, 2009

A difficulty i faced.

I glanced at my watch. It was 7:14am. A sense of dread crept down my spine - I was going to be late for school. I looked out of the bus Number.36. FINALLY, school was the next stop. "Beep...Beep..."My watch alarm sounded - It was 7:15am. The remainding trip on the bus seemed to take hours. the moment the doors opened, I dashed off without tapping out. Beads of pesperation flowed down the back of my neck. I charged through the gate, ignoring the prefect's order to tuck in my shirt. i ran up the stairs, one by one. The Parade Square was at the 5th floor. I made it just in time, a minute later and i would have been late. The rest the next 4 periods passed without incident. 'RING!' It was recess. Like my classmates, I dashed out to be first in the queue. I was the first. Then I realised that my wallet had disappeared. I went hungry for the rest of school.
After school, I tried to recall where my wallet went. Then, it hit me like a blast from a water cannon: I must have left it in the bus! Immediately, I fished out my phone and dialed 100 - the SBS hotline. After asking for the line of Toa Payoh and Tampinese interchange, i immediately hung up and dialled those numbers. Then, they told me that my wallet had not been found. After leaving them my contact number, I hung up moodily.
Up to now, my wallet has not been found. Maybe some kind soul will find it and return it to me. I will hope in anticipation for that day......

oinking @
4:19 PM